AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
From The Earth has always been committed to serving our community and supporting our customers as they learn about cannabis, live with the benefits, and grow as individuals. In continuing this mission, and as a result of recent COVID-19 developments, we wanted to take a moment to communicate how we intend to protect the health and wellness of our team, members, brand partners, and general public.
Over the course of the past week, the concern regarding the impact of COVID-19 has heightened and so have our efforts to ensure your health and safety. It is our top priority and we will continue monitoring developments to adjust our strategies according to recommendations made by the CDC, federal, local, and state agencies.
Our current approach implements strategies to best protect our team and members, including the following measures:
- To limit person-to-person contact, launching curb-side pickup option and protocol.
- Reinforcing protocols surrounding health, hygiene, and cleaning throughout our locations and corporate office. Special attention is being paid to areas such as our lobby, showroom, display screens, countertops, common-use touchpoints, seating surfaces, and an overall increase in frequency of cleaning of our facilities.
- Additional sanitizer will be placed throughout our locations and we encourage you to use it upon contact with any surfaces or people.
- Maintaining regular internal communication to keep our teams informed of latest adjustments as they occur.
- Suspension of all business-related travel and in-person meetings.
- Reviewing and instituting measures to encourage self-monitoring and responsible symptom awareness, including providing our employees with an additional 5 days of sick leave the rest of 2020.
We ask that all members and staff stay home should they be experiencing symptoms of any illness, especially that of the flu. While the cannabis community is one of sharing, we encourage mindful consumption as a preventative measure as well.
Over the years, we’ve come to know many of you and understand that several of our members depend on the benefits achieved through use of the products we provide. Our medicinal members, who are at heightened risk, are dear to us and one of the most important reasons why we do what we do, so we ask that you please keep them in mind when moving in public spaces. We are doing everything we can to remain operational and able to provide support for our medicinal members.
In addition to the above measures and in anticipation of further developments, over the next few days, we will be launching our new curbside pick-up option in an effort to limit person-to-person contact. In advance, we appreciate your patience as we roll out this new process. More information on this to follow.
Finally, and most importantly, I want to personally thank you for trusting us and remaining confident in our dedication to our community and each one of you individually. It is not an easy decision to encourage our team or members to stay home, as you are the very individuals who allow us to do what we love, in an industry we love. However, we know that such preventative measures will help to ensure the safety of all members of our communities, around the nation.
Chief Executive Officer
From The Earth, LLC